WHY WE ARE BETTER
Our feedback questions are carefully crafted to flush out:
- opportunities as well as issues.
- strengths as well as weaknesses.
- bright spots and blind spots.
We select our interviewers on the basis of their good listening & communication skills; their commercial savvy, and their ability to create rapport with the client.
“Your interviewers get more out of a 15 minute conversation than anyone we’ve used before”.
Chief Executive, Communications firm.
Our system highlights the gap between what you think and what clients think.
All our interviewers will have coaching skills and they will:
- help your people to take the feedback on board.
- facilitate insight whether the feedback is good, or not so good.
“Additional information that comes from the interviewers, not just from the scores and forms, has proved to be really important and has added to my understanding”.
Director, firm of Leadership consultants.
The Action stage is the most important stage in the Client Insight System. A lot of client feedback ends up unused on a shelf. Our approach encourages action for each and every client so that they experience value and your business benefits.
How do we do this? Our interviewers work with your people create achievable action plans for each of their clients.
“We were left with several excellent points on how we can improve our business in the future”.
Director, Property Management firm.
Our online platform then records, tracks, and chases people to complete their actions. You are able to see who is taking action and who is not.
Your client sees that you care about what they think and listen to what they say.
Your people get clear feedback on the bright spots and blind spots of their relationships, and help in creating a sensible action plan.
- gets clear visibility of strong and weak points in your client relationships.
- sees strategic issues and opportunities for action.
- feels confident that your clients are being listened to and action is being taken.
“With your help we not only won the business back but we won it back for a three year contract.”
Director, Communications firm.