Sometimes it’s worth reviewing why you would want to get feedback. Here are some back-to-basics questions: what are your answers?
- What are your goals for your business?
- Can your current client relationships deliver against those goals?
- Is your client spend increasing where it needs to?
- What do your clients think of your service now?
- How well does your future footprint match their future footprint?
- Which competitors are creeping into your clients’ space?
If you believe you can answer all these questions, ask yourself how you know.
Educated guesswork? Market research? The best way to know is to have your clients tell you. A carefully crafted, skillfully executed programme of client feedback interviews will allow them to do just that.