When talking about client feedback, most people focus on its value to individual client accounts: spotting issues, exploring the future, and uncovering opportunities for additional revenue.
If you’re getting feedback from a number of clients, though, there are strategic benefits which are just as valuable. The patterns that emerge from client feedback can reveal opportunities and threats for your business as a whole. Here are some questions our clients have found answers to through client feedback.
- Are your most important clients the ones who rate you most highly? If not, why not?
- Which types of client have you outgrown?
- Which parts of your business are the most successful at client service? What could other parts of the business learn from them?
- Does your reputation with your clients match your intention? What needs to change?
- Will your service match your clients’ needs in 2-3 years’ time?
What strategic issues could a well-crafted programme of client feedback illuminate for you?