THE CLIENT INSIGHT APROACH
HOW IT WORKS
Feedback only makes a difference if you understand it, and act on it.
Client Insight makes it easy for you to do this in a simple four-stage process:
FEEDBACK we ask the right questions.
INSIGHT you understand the answers.
ACTION you act on what you learn.
RESULT we check what difference it has made.
Our skill doesn’t stop there. Our coaches work with your people to ensure that they understand and take action. And we provide succinct management information so that you can see the big picture.
“The feedback has made its way into a number of senior management forums. There has universally been a recognition that this has been a really positive, important exercise.”
Director, Communications firm.
HOW YOU GET VALUE
For your client relationships
- You learn what your clients really think about you.
- Your people get help to increase the value of client relationships.
- You get the chance to stop dissatisfied customers leaving you.
For your business, you’ll know
- whether clients, most important to your business, rate you highest.
- whether valuable clients are about to leave you.
- what actions to take to build value with your clients.
- which parts of your business are taking action and which are not
- whether clients are happier as a result of feedback, or not.
WHY CAN’T WE DO IT OURSELVES?
To get good results from client feedback you need:
- carefully crafted questions…
- …asked by skilled interviewers who can uncover the real issues.
- information passed insightfully and effectively to the recipient.
- actions determined, recorded, and followed up.
- all information available to management at a strategic level.
This can be a pretty big ask for any organisation using only internal resources. We have refined our approach to be simple to use and powerful…so that you don’t have to.
“I would never have found that out in a million years.”
Director, firm of Leadership consultants.